You may have seen a lot of ads or websites around Florida saying “We pay cash for homes in Brevard County!”
As one of the area’s most respected cash home buyers, we at House Beagle want help you understand what these types of companies can do for a local home seller, and how it works.
If you are looking to relocate, and you can’t wait much longer to sell your home…
If you’re going through a divorce…
If you’re going through a bankruptcy or foreclosure…
If you inherited a house that you don’t want…
If you or someone in your household lost a job…
If there is ANY other reason that is making it a burden to have that house on your hands…
…A “Cash for homes in Brevard County Florida type of services may be able to help you.
What Does “Cash For Homes” Really Mean?
At House Beagle, our cash for homes in Brevard County program is simple.
Other companies in Florida may offer a similar program, often with small differences.
The main differences between one “cash for home” company and another are:
- The amount they’ll pay for your house
- Their history and credibility in helping local Brevard County home owners
- Whether they’ll pay the closing costs or not (we usually pay all closing costs)
- How fast they can close on your house (we can close in as little as 7 days, or whatever timeline works for you)
- What they do with the house after they have a contract to buy it.
Some cash for homes companies fix up the houses and sell them to happy new home owners, while others assign your contract to a local investor, who actually buys the house as an investment property.
Either way, a company that says “cash for houses” in or around Brevard County simply offers a service as an alternative to listing your house on the MLS (traditional market) or selling it yourself.
Our Local Brevard County Cash For Homes Program – How It Works
At House Beagle, our process works like this…
- Fill out the short form on this site or give us a call at (321) 549-8686. This helps us learn basic info about your house so we can make an educated and fair offer on your house. Many “cash for houses” or “we buy houses” companies throw out low ball offers without learning about your house. We try to learn as much as we can about your house and your situation so we can make sure our offer is the highest possible price we can pay for your house, and a fair offer for everyone.
- Take as much time as you need to see if our offer is right for you. There are no hassles and no obligations. We make a fair offer, then let you make the decision when you’re ready, allowing you to talk to people you trust, shop around, or just “sleep on it.” We never want to do a transaction unless it’s beneficial to everyone involved.
- We draw up the paperwork and handle everything from start to finish. We’ll communicate with you along the way, but all you really need to do is show up at closing on the date of your choice, and sign the paperwork.
- You get cash in your hand quickly, rather than waiting months while dealing with all kinds of contingencies when you sell the traditional way.
Give Us A Try! See How Our Fair Offer On Your Brevard County Florida Area House Stacks Up! Start Below…
Step 1: Give us a call at (321) 549-8686 or fill out the short form on this website
Step 2: We’ll connect with you, discuss options, and make you an offer.
Step 3: Make a well educated decision on your best option.
Go fill out the form on this website and let us know if you have any questions!